![]() |
| "I am special because I can balance a pencil on my finger". |
![]() |
| "I am important because I take good care of my sisters." |
![]() |
| I am special because I like Science. |
![]() |
| I am special because I help my mom with my baby sister. |
![]() |
| I am important because I keep my planet healthy." |
![]() |
| I am special because I can speak 3 languages. |
![]() |
| I am special because I am a good sister. |
![]() |
| I am special because I eat fruit everyday. |
![]() |
| I am special because I love my family. |
![]() |
| I am special because I love 2nd grade. |
![]() |
| I am important because my parents are high school teachers! |
![]() |
| I am a super good soccer player. |
![]() |
| I get to go to the beach on Saturdays! |
![]() |
| I am an avid reader! |
![]() |
| I always try to make new friends! |
![]() |
| I read a book every night at my house. |
![]() |
| I am important because I am a good student. |
![]() |
| I really like to take care of my cousins! |
![]() |
| I am special because I take care of my cat every day! |



















No comments:
Post a Comment