CRYSTALS!
Some of you may have seen on Instagram that we are attempting to grow crystals! It may not work but failure is an important part of science...and we can always try again.
Since making crystals requires BOILING hot water, this was not an experiment the children could do on their own. I had to demonstrate. However, if your child would like to try at home with supervision, I say GO FOR IT!
Here are some websites that explain how to do it. If you have success, please share!
Make Different Types of Crystals
(There are some crazy ones here...but many can be made from stuff around the house!)
(There are some crazy ones here...but many can be made from stuff around the house!)
Borax Crystals
(If you find Borax, please tell me where you found it!)
(If you find Borax, please tell me where you found it!)
Crystal Candy!
(I expect samples. 😁)
(I expect samples. 😁)
No comments:
Post a Comment