Thoughts on Swimming
We had a great first swimming lesson! Here are the thoughts of some of the students who participated! Photos were posted on the class Instagram ( 3rd_graded_lf )
It was awesome and tiring. (Max)
It was amazing but sometimes it was challenging. (Amanda)
It was spectacular! (Stella)
I was amazed at how fun it was. I usually don't like swimming! (Nica)
It was fantastic but there were tough moments. We did not know how to do all the strokes. (Laila)
I always got water up my nose! (Justus)
There were eye catching exercises! (Alex)
The teacher was very nice. (Clara)
The first time I dove, I turned into a bird....but I looked like a chicken. It was funny. (Bettina)
It was sometimes challenging, like the diving board. (Andre)
It was kind of easy. (Simon)
It was fun but at the end, it was challenging. You needed to change fast! (Alyssa)
No comments:
Post a Comment