Thank you all for your patience last week. Our new platform is new and unique and I am sure there will bumps along the road. Tomorrow will be a full week of learning and all of the assignments will be posted on the assignment tab of your child's Google Classroom. I listed each assignment under the date and included a description trying to make it as user friendly as possible. Please note that many of the assignment require making a short video through the use of Padlet or Flipgrid. I will be checking these assignments daily. I am including the information that will be shared with your child tomorrow. It is an overview of the week.
If you have any questions please reach out. We are all in this together!
Ms. Murphy
Introduction to your child
Today is our full week of online learning. I am including the schedule for the week below. All of the
lessons for each day can be found on the assignments tab found at the top of the Google Classroom
page.
lessons for each day can be found on the assignments tab found at the top of the Google Classroom
page.
Some Important Reminders:
1) You are expected to finish your assignments each day. If you need to add comments or videos to
a Padlet or Flipgrid please try to complete them. If you are having technical issues please send me
an email. I will be checking all work daily.
a Padlet or Flipgrid please try to complete them. If you are having technical issues please send me
an email. I will be checking all work daily.
2) You are still expected to read every night and math homework is also being assigned. I will give
further instructions as to how this will be checked.
further instructions as to how this will be checked.
3) You will notice that I have included Journal Writing in your assignments. This is something new and
I feel it is important. If you do not have enough time in the day to do this please let me know.
I feel it is important. If you do not have enough time in the day to do this please let me know.
3) The zoom link will be added on the this page close to 10:00.
4) It is important that everyone is part of the Specialist Google Classroom. The code is 3cvbkbq
5) Today there will be individual check ins with the following students starting at 1:30-Yasmin, Ben, Leah and Enzo. Make sure you are at your computer at the correct time.


No comments:
Post a Comment