I hope you all had a peaceful weekend. The weather has been lovely up here in California, so that's definitely been good for the spirits.
This week will be another shortened week, this time running on a 4 day schedule. There will be no work uploaded on Friday due to Brazilian Labor Day. So enjoy the extra time and use it to take care of yourself.
Here is this week's TIMETABLE. I'm still adding and changing a few things for later in the week, so please excuse that for now.
Also, I would like to suggest that you watch the morning video instructions with your child, this will give you a good understanding of what is required of them during the day and make it easier for you to check in on their progress.
As usual, Individual Meetings are as follows (there are some changes due to the shortened week):
No comments:
Post a Comment