Sunday, April 12, 2020

Ms. Murphy's Distance Learning Week 4




Dear Parents,
I hope you enjoyed your day off and had some time to rest and relax. As we enter our fourth week of distance
learning it seems that your child is getting somewhat comfortable with the routine. Thank you for all of your
support and patience during this process. I really appreciate it! 
This week is a transition week in several subjects. Please read the reminders about the week ahead:

On Tuesday we will have the End of Module Assessment. This will be done as a link like the Mid Module
Assessment. I am confident that the technical problem has been fixed. 

We will also be having a short Social Studies Quiz to finish our Trade & Economy Unit on Tuesday.

I am extending the Social Studies MarketPlace Project until Tuesday. Students will need to share this through
a Flipgrid Video.

This Thursday, April 16th all Informational Reports are due. We will be sharing them in our Zoom class meeting
on Friday.Last week we started our Focused Zoom meetings. The list of students who need to attend has been
added to our Google Classroom.

The detailed Five day planner can be found here. If you have any questions please let me know.


Have a great week!
Ms. Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment