We've almost made it. The second last week of school is upon us.
I want to thank you for all your support, generosity and understanding during this difficult journey. While nothing is a substitute for the real classroom, I do believe there has been a lot of learning and growth taking place during the last several months. Your children will come out of this experience stronger and braver than they already were.
Here is the planner for the week: Planner - Week of June 1-5
It is a little fluid and subject to change due to the chaos of the final weeks of school, but it is good to have a general plan.
During this week, I'd like to take some time to allow your children to present their Maracuja projects during our Zoom meetings. This can either be done by presenting it on video, or they can simply show us on camera. This whole presentation experience will be very relaxed and low pressure - it's meant to be fun and a way for your kids to demonstrate their passion. I will gauge which students are ready to present tomorrow and allow them to over Zoom. We will take it from there.
Below are the usual individual meetings:
Individual check-in this week with Mr. Braszell
Note: These meetings are mandatory. Meeting LINK: https://zoom.us/j/9501924046
No comments:
Post a Comment