Dear Students and Parents,
I have enjoyed watching our returning students explore their new first grade classes and it has been a pleasure welcoming the new students into our community!
My role as a counselor is to ensure that all students feel safe, welcome and happy here at Graded. I also help students develop personal and social skills that will enable them to make healthy and balanced choices.
In addition to individual and small group support, I’ll be visiting each classroom every 2 weeks, where we’ll be working together on topics such as Self Awareness, Friendship Skills, Empathy, Kindness, Emotion Management and Conflict Resolution.
These themes are directly aligned to the Second Step program that Graded implemented in the 2013-2014 school year. If you’d like more information about Second Step, you can access the website using the parent login.
username:secondstep.parents@graded.br
Password: graded2ndstep
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me via email, bobbie.neubern@graded.br, or phone 3747-4800, Ext. 151.
I look forward to a wonderful year!
Bobbie Neubern
No comments:
Post a Comment