Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Mr. Braszell - Distance Learning - Week 5

Greetings Students and Parents,

I hope you all had a wonderful and restful long weekend, it's nice to get the opportunity to recharge and reflect.

As a result of the long weekend, this week will be running on a shorter timetable.

Please find a link to it right HERE.

Below is the timetable for individual meetings. Please note, due to the shortened week, I have changed some names around slightly to better suit their learning needs. Other names are absent - I will be finding a time to conference with them separately.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.


ZOOM LINK: https://zoom.us/j/9501924046


Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday


@1.30    Bia
@1.30   Clara
@1.30  Andre


@1.45    Stephanie
@1.45   Julia
@1.45  Steve


@2.00    Vicky
@2.00   Rafa 
@2.00  Beatriz H


@.2.15   Laura
@.2.15  Alyssa
@.2.15 Olavo


@2.30    Isabel
@2.30   Bernardo

No comments:

Post a Comment