Monday, May 18, 2020

Ms. Thibodeaux's Distance Learning Week 9!

Hi students & families, 

Here we are...it is week 9 of Distance Learning. Every time I write up a blog posts, I can't believe just how quickly the time has passed. Just look at how far we have come on this journey. It has been a challenge for all of us, and I have been so proud of the efforts by your bright and resilient children - not to mention the amazing support you have been providing during this trying time. As always, I thank you all for your support!

We will continue with our Literary Essays and also dig deeper into our literature/author study on Patricia Polacco. This week we will be reading, 'The Butterfly.' The story is thematically rich and contains a lot of historical lessons. The goal will be to encourage deep thinking about its subject matter and characters.

This week in math, we will be preparing for our mid-module quiz on fractions. Please take time this week to study Zearn or Khan Academy to review and practice material covered these past several weeks. 

Don't forget about our small group and individual student check-ins! 
We always use the same Zoom link.

Here is our learning schedule for the week


No comments:

Post a Comment