Greetings everything,
Well, we made it. After all the hard work and persistence, we've finally arrived at our final week.
While it does break my heart that we cannot be in person to bring this year to a close, I am still grateful for every single moment I got to be a part of your children's lives. They area truly remarkable group of young people and I will always remember them due to our shared experiences of living and helping one another through a difficult set of circumstances.
Well done to them for their resilience, bravery and ongoing commitment to their learning in the face some pretty big challenges.
We made it together!
Anyway, this week there will be NO INDIVIDUAL MEETINGS.
We will continue to have our full class Zoom meeting at 10am on Monday though.
I have uploaded a series of activity options for your child to engage in this week. They will be available on Google Classroom, along with my regular Video Instructions where I explain them.
This week is intended to be low stress and fun though, the focus will be on winding down and bidding one another a farewell.
Thank you for what has been a teaching year I will never forget!
Mr. B
No comments:
Post a Comment