Sunday, June 7, 2020

Ms. Murphy's Distance Learning Week 12

Dear Parents,
The last week of school has finally arrived. Thank you so much for sharing your child with
me for the past year. I have enjoyed getting to know them and watch them grow both academically
and socially. I will miss them next year! I hope you all have a wonderful break and take some time
to rest, relax and recharge. The past three months have been trying on all of us and your dedication
and support is commendable. 
On a personal note this is my last year at Graded. I will be going back to New York. I have enjoyed
my time in Brazil and Graded will always hold a special place in my heart. Thank you for being a part
of that.
On Monday we will have our regular class zoom at 10:00 to complete our Maracuja presentations
and the Portuguese teachers will stop by to say goodbye. We will have a grade level Zoom on
Tuesday at 10:00, and finally on Wednesday we will have a class zoom at 10:30. I am asking your
child to bring a snack of their choice and we can all reflect and end the year on a positive note.  
This week activities will continue to be posted. Some will look a little different, but give your child
chances to explore their creativity.

Thank you again for a wonderful year!

Ms. Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment